- Press the menu/applications button (bottom left of the phone).
- Tap ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘Application mgr.’ (Application Manager)
- Tap ‘Installed apps.’ (Installed Applications)
- You will then be presented with a list of all installed applications. Select the name of the application you wish to remove.
- Tap ‘Options’ and then ‘Uninstall’.
- You will be asked for confirmation as to whether or not you are sure you with to remove the application. Tap ‘Yes’ if you are sure.
- The application will then be removed. This may take a while, depending on how large the application is. Repeat these steps for all the applications you wish to uninstall/remove.
Note that for some applications, the ‘uninstall’ option is not available. As far as I am aware, this means the software is built into the system software and thus can not be uninstalled from the phone in any normal manner, without going to the extreme of flashing the phone with custom firmware.